Citrus Steaks with Spicy Orange Sauce
1. Peel corn, leaving husks attached at base; remove silk. Rewrap corn in husks; tie closed. Soak in cold water 30 minutes.
2. Grate 1 teaspoon peel from orange. Squeeze 2 tablespoon juice from orange; set aside. Combine peel, garlic and pepper; press evenly onto beef steaks.
3. Remove corn from water. Place on outer edge of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; grill, covered, 20 to 30 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 15 to 25 minutes) or until tender, turning occasionally. Place steaks in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 8 to 12 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, combine 2 tablespoons reserved orange juice, yogurt, cilantro and chipotle powder in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
5. Carve steaks into slices, season with salt as desired. Serve with sauce and corn.
265 calories; 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat; 3 g monounsaturated fat); 71 mg cholesterol; 14 mg sodium; 21 g carbohydrate; 2.2 g fiber; 30 g protein; 6.4 mg niacin; 0.4 mg vitamin B6; 2.3 mcg vitamin B12; 2.2 mg iron; 30.2 mcg selenium; 4.8 mg zinc; 0.8 mg choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, selenium and zinc; and a good source of iron.