Need an easy-to-make entrée for your party? These Sirloin Sliders will please the crowd!
An easy app for any gathering!
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Pat your boneless top sirloin dry, then season with cracked pepper.
3. Place in a roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of beef.
4. Roast for 50-60 minutes. Medium rare: 135°F. Medium: 145°F.
5. Transfer to carving board. Cover loosely with foil.
6. Let stand for 15-20 minutes.
Make caramelized onions.
1. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium.
2. Add 3 cups of sliced onion. Make sure the oil is hot first!
3. Cook and stir for 15 minutes.
4. Add 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar and 1 tsp brown sugar.
5. Cook for 10 more minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
7. Carve into thin slices.
Now build your sliders!
1. Spread cheese on bottom half of each roll.
2. Top with carved beef and caramelized onions.
3. Garnish with minced green onions and enjoy!
3 lbs boneless top sirloin
1 tbsp cracked black pepper
8 oz garlic herb spreadable cheese
12 slider rolls, split
Minced green onion